You have establish the goals to want to complete and you're ready to start them ! The only problem is that you don't know where to begin. Here are my questions to you:
- Do you find that your want to do everything at once and by the end of the day you doint get much done. Do you feel like you get distracted way too easiely from your main objectives? Are you having a hard time figuring out what you need to do and what you need to start doing first?
- All of the above are current problems for myself and others who are doing a tremendous amount of work on huge projects and have ahard time figuring out where to start. Dont worry because I got you and we are both going to get through it.
We are going to create goals using the ones you chose in the previous blog. You will get the opportunity to practice these goals daily to get you one step closer to your goal and you will notice the progress each day, with a satisfying "Wow its only 2pm, and I've gotten a hella amount of work done!"
Seems pretty simple to create daily goals but when you are creating these goals, ask yourself the top following questions:
- Are you making SMART goals?
- Are your goals doable & obtainable?(create a table)
- How can I fit them into my routine?
These questions will help you evaluate your goals, understand them, and determine when you can accomplish them. SMART Goals helps you acheieve your objectives
as it creates an acroymn to guide you through setting your goals.
(simple, sensible, significant.)
Why are you accomplishing your goal? How are yougoing to do? It is a group effort or individual? Feel free to add more questions here, since you want to be as detailed as possible.
How is it motiviating you? Are you motivation others?
For this is to answer question two (2). Creating a table helps me to visualize each goals and assessing if i can obtain, how and when. List out all the goals you want to achieve and check them off to see if they are doable and obtainable.
(reasonable, realistic and resourced, results-based.)
Really think here. Should you save your goal to do at another time? Do I have all the right resources? Dig deep and evaluate yourself here. Sit for it on a day to think about
time-based, time limited, time/cost limited, timely, time-sensitive
Are you going to complete in 2 weeks, 5 months, 3 years? What can i do in a week? What can i do daily?
Answer these questions!
Answering these questions will not only help you create your goals but hopefully will help you in the project or task that you're working on and why you decided to add it to your routine. You will being to learn more about yourself here and begin this growth in self development that you will be proud of, trust and believe.
You answer questions number one(1) and two(2) for this blog. As for number three(3), we will answer that in the next blog of how to create your own fancy routine, from morning to nightfall, and what tools I use to make it so much easier! I found some really awesome apps I've been using to make my workflow extremely smooth!